Zingo Cash will help with an installment loan in Illinois, even if you have less-than-perfect credit. If you feel trapped by your short term loans, you can consolidate with Zingo Cash of Illinois. We offer installment loans of up to $2,500 for first-time borrowers. Different terms are available and you don’t have to pay penalties if you repay ahead of time.
You can consider getting an installment loan from Zingo Cash for the following reasons:
1. Apply if you have bad credit. Zingo Cash runs credit checks, but it does offer loans to people with poor credit. Each application is evaluated on an individual basis, and Zingo Cash tries to work out a solution suitable to your circumstances. Missed payments on previous loans doesn’t disqualify you from getting a Zingo Cash loan, but you have to demonstrate an ability to repay your loan.
2. Cheaper than payday loans. Payday lenders in Illinois can charge up to a 408% APR for terms as little as 13 days, but Zingo Cash charges a maximum 98% APR for a minimum term of six months.
3. Variable loan amount. If you’re a new customer, you can borrow between $500 and $2,500. Returning borrowers can borrow up to $4,000. The maximum you can borrow depends on your existing financial situation, your credit rating and your ability to repay.
4. Variable loan term. Unlike payday loans that you repay by your next payday, Zingo Cash provides loan terms between 6 and 24 months for new borrowers, and 6 and 48 months for returning borrowers. You can prepay your loan early without worrying about prepayment penalties.
Zingo Cash offers loans for bad credit. We are here to help you stop using payday loans and cash advances. Get a loan with Zingo Cash’s quick loan process today!
We try to help!
Zingo Cash will work with you to find solutions to help you get past your current budget issues. In addition, there are budgeting tips and credit resource links on our site for your reference.
At Zingo Cash we understand sometimes money is tight. We will do everything possible to lend to you to get you past your current cash flow problem. As much as we try though Zingo Cash can not give a loan to everyone.
We are not a Payday Lender!
We are a state licensed and regulated consumer finance company. Payday lenders may charge effective APR’s of 390% to 780%. This means if you use payday loan products all year long a $1,000 loan from us could save you between $3,000 – $7,000 in interest in 1 year.
We are not a Bank!
Our lending policies allow us to lend to customers that have been turned down by the banks and credit card companies. So if you have a bill pay history that is less than perfect we may have a product for you.
Please complete the following steps to start the lending process:
1. Click the orange Enroll Today! button and fill in the information to create your account.
2. Once complete you will be directed to the account login screen.
3. Log into your account with your email and newly created password.
4. Answer a few application quesitons.
5. Read the terms on the last page, check the box in front of each question if you agree.
6. Your application decision will pop up on the website in a few seconds.
Be at least 18 years old
Have a checking account
Have a steady source of income
Be a permanent resident of the US
Be the resident of Illinois
Zingo Cash is only licensed to give loans to Illinois residents.
Minimum Loan Amount $500 (Return – $500)
Maximum Loan Amount $2,500 (Return – $4,000)
Minimum Term 6 Months
Maximum Term 24 Months – 48 Months
200 N Fairway Dr, Vernon Hills, IL 60061, США